Payment Proof PTC Legit Payout $2 Minimal

You can see payments proofs from various popular paid to click sites here. The payment proofs are screenshots from PayPal, Payza and other payment processor transactions. Transaction IDs and the receiving email are removed for security reasons. I withdraw on a regular basis because of the amount of sites I’m registered on so that’s why I’ll post only the bigger proofs that are really worth seeing.

Coming soon...

Finally ... BEP, although only 1 PTC moncer of the many waiting list after I did request a payout or withdrawal.

1, HQ Bux Honest PTC,
payment of at least $ 2 I received via Payza account, please see Screen Shoot.


2. NilBux and NewInstantBux Instant Payout
payment of at least $ 0.10 I received via Perfect Money account, only same day after join


1 komentar:

  1. Donkeymails is the best,just 1 cent for withdraw with OKPAY,
    $1 for PM, Payza, or paypal, withdraw time 2x a month

    BalasHapus

 
Copyright © 2012 PTC Oke $2 ~ Template By : Jasriman Sukri

Paid Ptc Minimal Payout $2